Monday, August 31, 2009

High and Dry but not dry enough yet.

I've poisoned you all, every single one of you, with my poems, with my favorite songs and my thoughts. Then I made you "to live up the image" I fabricated of myself. You all fell in the trap, you were drugged. You felt helpless, you had no choice but to fall for this image of me. And then one day you woke up and couldn't take it anymore. You volunteered to register for a rehab, the Reality rehab center. After few days, weeks or even months going dry and staying sober, you felt liberated from this hallucination and went your way. You all left me high and dry.

Afterwards, once in a while when we'd pass by, we all put on this unreal smile and pretend nothing ever happened.

I wonder when I would sober up? When would I check in the Reality rehab center?

No comments: