Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Someone was telling me about how his father has cheated on his mother at the age of 63, that he's been having affair with an older woman. He was saying that whenever I saw these things in movies or on TV never got a serious understaning of the situation, but now that I am in it, it feels so bad, you feel that you hate your father with all your guts. He wasn't able to understand how could someone at that age sacrifice his familly and fourty years old marriage for an older woman. And I came up with a why not.

What is age anyway? Isn't it just a number, not a sense. I am 34 and I feel so fresh, and even younger than my second half of twenties, and it's all because of situations and the things I've given or received in last 12 months as oppose to what I've of lost in last 8 or 9 years.

Sometimes at the very first moment I wake up in the morning, I feel, I live in absolute abstraction, I don't have any sense of place or time, that's why I can't really say how it feels when you are 34. For me it feels way better than my 24.

No comments: