Sunday, September 12, 2010

Casually numb


Is this "love means nothing" in tennis supposed to be cute or just dorky? I don't know but it's stuck in my head from the that stupid commercial.

It's been a long time. We haven't talked. I haven't written here. You have been checking it or if you have, you've become disappointed by seeing the same content. I miss our conversations, about films and things like that.

Kind of feel scared and hopeless with this script. I want it so badly to be materialized and turned into the vision I have in mind but it's too big of a project to undergo and too risky for asking people who would be interested to be involved - those who will want to travel home - I am feeling frustrated because of my inability in finishing it perfectly in a way that no one could say no to it. I can feel it so badly that it has a very good potential for something great. It is a story that should be told; leaving it untold would be a crime. Uh! It feels so numb, this moment, so casually numb.

No comments: