Saturday, April 26, 2003

Should we speak out or not?

I've been in situations that I speak out my mind and once the words are out there, I regret the hell out of my brain. Oh god! Why did I say that? Shit! Damn it! etcetra etcetra. In those moments I think to myself honesty is just too much for people. I am not going to speak out my brain like this again. The world doesn't deserve the truth. blah blah bloody blah. And I tried to be like that, not a truth teller - not that I am a liar or something, I just keep the truth to myself, I guess I am a hider as oppose to a liar - and I thought it's a rule in adulthood world therefore I should feel mature when I hide a truth, but I don't. It's a fake pseudo glibby disgusting maturity which suites just those who want to play life cool; but they are so NOT cool.

And then I've been in very unique situations that I don't speak out and I don't put myself out there and the situation goes on waste. I am talking about those unique moments that happen once in a lifetime and you have your chance to step up and toss the truth to the face of the moment. So, shall we?

No comments: